Book a DISC training for your team!
After receiving their personality assessment, participants will learn to recognize other personality types and how to better work and relate to others.
What are your chances of connecting well with another person?
On average, two people have about a 40% chance of experiencing a good personality match based on how their personality styles naturally fit together. That means that, most of the time, two people are likely to have a built-in challenge in relating well with each other – UNLESS they understand each other’s personality styles. Personal and business success hinge on effective communication with others. Why GUESS and take your chances in relationships when you can KNOW your personality style and the personality style of those around you? Our personality assessment and report reveals your personality style and helps to guide you connect with others in a much better way.
THE COLORS OF OUR PERSONALITIES
WHY USE DISC?
- To have simple tools to help you understand human behaviour.
- To build productive teams
- To improve motivation
- To optimize team work
- To reduce stress
- To appreciate the differences between the members of a team
- To get to know one another
- To improve communication
- For optimal employee recognition
- To improve leadership skills
- To solidify your sales forceo increase the quality of your customer service
- To facilitate change management
- For conflict resolution
- To optimize recruitment and promotions
- To increase employee dedication to the companies’ growth and success
- To create a positive energy with the team and company
- To identify the strengths of each member in your team (to build committees, working groups…)
A DISC training will unlock the mystery behind developing good people skills and creating better relationships and better teams.